JOIN IN RESTORING THE FOREST WORK FORCE. Contractors, Contract Purchasers and others have been meeting to develop innovative practices and provisions to make forest work more visible and attractive to the next generation. TWO BIG REASONS TO ATTEND: 1) To help us prioritize & plan action on industry solutions, 2) Find the best new practice to put into action for your own firm – to make an immediate difference for your workforce & your profits. See Video Sampler >
With “Workforce 2020” Registration You Get Access to:
- The Session 4 Live Event – 3:00 PM , May 21st; Participate and make your voice heard!
- Unlimited Video Access to All 4 Plenary Sessions – January through May 2019
- Downloadable PDF Resource Guides containing reference materials and backgrounders for each session. (Study the tools the panelists are talking about….)
- Ongoing Updates Beyond Session 4
Check Out This Video Sampler From the April 13 Session
Cost is $200 per Registration – Includes Playback of All 4 Video Sessions and Downloads and Post-Event Updates
- To Register Click on the “Add to Cart” Button at the Upper Left of This Screen.
- Choose “Live Sessions” When Prompted
Scroll down for complete program and presenter information
The primary purpose driving AOL to sponsor this Series is:
- to enable a broad discussion of workforce retention and recruiting challenges faced by forest contractors and purchasers, and
- to explore cross-sector solutions applying private and public resources.
By placing an order on this site, or by accessing content with a coupon code, You are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions before using the site or placing an order.
“We” and “Us” means The Devonshire Group LLC, www.TheDevonshireGroup.ORG
“You” means the company and person placing the order and all named persons for each group purchase.
This website and all content contained within it is protected by copyright and no portion of it may be used without express written permission from The Devonshire Group LLC
SERVICE(S), RULES & REGULATIONS:
Live WebTV Events:
1. A Single License is required for each Named Person, granting them access to the live event, and unlimited playback with the term specified at purchase.
2. A downloadable PDF Resource Guide(s) is provided for each course.
3. One license per person. Multiple Purchasers may view in a group setting on a single screen, but all persons viewing must be individually licensed and registered
4. Cancellation must be in writing and be received in email by Us no less than 30 days before We begin the purchased Event Series.
5. Missing a live event is not cause for refund because registered attendees are granted unlimited playbacks within the viewing term specified in their product description.
Video Playback Purchase
1. A Single License is required for each named person, granting them unlimited playback for the term specified at purchase
2. A downloadable PDF Resource Guide(s) is provided for each course
Orders and Order Fulfillment
All purchases are quoted in U.S. dollars ($) and can only be accepted in U.S. dollars ($).
State and local taxes are not included in our published prices. If taxes apply, You are the paying party. If our checkout system applies tax to your purchase, the tax dollars You pay will be forwarded to the proper taxing authority.
For any taxable products, if You are a tax-exempt entity You will be expected to provide your exemption certificate upon request.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, You are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by Us, will result in a binding contract.
After You have placed your order:
You will receive a Confirmation of Order by email confirming the product(s) You have ordered and contingent payment You have submitted.
Your order will be reviewed and may or may not be accepted. Here are some examples of reasons an order may be declined:
· Your payment is not authorized
· You are not in the affinity group, or “By Invitation Only” or “Members Only” group for which the Product is intended.
· There was an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the products
· Other qualifications which may be established from time to time
We will send You the Order Completion by email which will contain web addresses, log in codes, and/or coupon codes which provide access to the content You purchased.
We will not be liable for damages if there is a delay whether the delay was caused by an act of God, and omission by one of our service providers, or Us.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting an online order with Us, You expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with Us will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, You agree to contact Us directly to resolve the issue or obtain a refund pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
2. We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. Posting the revised condition on this site constitutes notice of the change. If You do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, You must not place any orders.
3. These Terms & Conditions are governed by laws of the United States and the State of Oregon. You and We agree to use the Oregon courts should any dispute arise.
4. If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Your cart is empty